js

Tu es Petrus by Sir James MacMillan at Westminster Cathedral. Transcendence.




James MacMillan and Westminster Cathedral Choir

New Liturgical Movement, June 2013
https://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/2013/06/james-macmillan-and-westminster.html


Sir James MacMillan on Transcendence

New Liturgical Movement, September 2020




Matthew 16:18 in the Bible says, "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it". The King James Version of the Bible says, "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

Pope Benedict XVI celebrated the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in Westminster Cathedral in London on 18 September 2010. This is the full Mass.



TV ES PETRVS

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Good information - thanx 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Very powerful music and of course notes of the global pivot for those who can hear.

      Delete